It seems like it was just a few months ago that I stood at this altar, committing myself, my love, my life, my being, to my husband. It was the most solemn and consecrated moment of my life, for it was the first time I made a commitment with complete deliberation, conscious of the magitude and intention of my words.
There has not been one moment of regret in 18 years, and one day. Not one moment. Every day I take some time to sit in stillness and offer my thanks to God who gifted me in this unimaginable way. My life is truly blessed, a blessing of love that I pray flows out of me and into the deepest soul of each person I encounter.
I will exalt you, my God the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever. Psalm 145:1
No comments:
Post a Comment